Behind the Scenes

For anyone who knows me, photography is my wellbeing. It's what keeps me grounded, puts me back on track when I feel like I'm going crazy and teaches me a ton of patience. I'm slowly learning to laugh at little things and smile when it rains.
Today I took Linden (my pup) out for our daily gander and up to one of our favourite spots.

After Lou ran her sillies out she was ready to pose for me. At the base of the wall there are steps up so she run back and forth on the concrete until I stopped her. This one was a rare beauty. Of the 257 photos that I took today I chose around 6 to share on social media. My favourite being the compass with Linden's new tag.
Linden is so patient with me! I took about 12 of these before I got the lighting right on the compass. She tried to sit at one point which got all sorts of weird noises from me. My compass is like my "flat stanley", it comes everywhere with me so if it every broke I would be 'Lost'. *I like to think I'm funny*
She stayed fairly still throughout my experimenting and in the end I got the shot!

For more of my photos you can check out:
www.gralynjphotos.wix.com/official 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Months Free

For my “Dog” People

A Plea to Equine Photographers