Published!

    Wholly cow I'm published! I can't believe it.
    I've been writing since before I could even spell, my journals from school were filled with short stories.
    When I got into middle school I wrote for fun, constantly going over my novellas looking for things to be improved. My friend would take the books and read them over and over again, constantly waiting for me to come out with new and exciting adventures. She will be the first one with a copy.

    The book I've published (finally) was in the works for the past six years and has been read over by a number of different friends and editors, I'm hoping you all like it...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1520575394?ref_=pe_870760_150889320



Photo provided by gralynjphotos.wix.com/official

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Months Free

For my “Dog” People

A Plea to Equine Photographers